One of my favorite fool proof recipes is baked salmon seasoned with organic butter, sea salt, black pepper, thyme and lots of basil. I make this weekly due to its simplicity, health benefits and delicious taste. It goes well with a variety of side dishes including soups, salads, vegetables and pasta.
- Wild salmon cut into 1/4 to 1/2 lb. serving pieces
- pastured, organic butter
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Set oven for 350 or 375 degrees.
- Place fresh, wild salmon, cut into 1/4 to 1/2 lb serving sizes onto lightly oiled stainless steel baking tray or broiler pan. Use coconut oil or butter for oiling pan.
- Place small pieces of butter on salmon
- Top with sea salt, black pepper and thyme. Season heavily with basil.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Check for preferred cooking level. Bake longer if desired.
- Enjoy a quick, easy main dish!
Written by Michelle Goldstein, Holistic Health to Go
This recipe, Delicious, simple seasoned salmon was first published in Natural News Blogs on September 11, 2014